Our qualified team of engineers designs and constructs technological installations tailored to the individual requirements of the contracting parties and the nature of the designed processes. We co-operate with numerous universities and scientific institutes and are open to solve difficult, unusual and demanding individual approach problems.
Our analytical chemical laboratory is equipped with numerous specialized apparatuses allowing us to control processes and products on an ongoing basis.
Jakusz SpaceTech company operates in three spheres of chemical engineering:
- research and development
- construction and technological
- production of installations and commissioning.
In our research laboratory we have pilot apparatus enabling among others to conduct chemical reactions under conditions of increased and decreased pressure or in inert gas atmosphere and to purify products by vacuum distillation, fractional distillation, extraction or crystallization.
We have particular experience in designing installations for production of organic compounds and synthesis of liquid rubbers. We have experience in production using hazardous and pyrophoric substances.
We cooperate with well-known and respected manufacturers of reactors, fittings and control equipment:
- Pumps and valves – Tapflo, AZ-Armaturen, Saga, ARA Pneumatik, Pneumatig, Pneumat-System, Neumo, Bajk, Lutz, Edvac, Envitest
- Measurement sensors – Introl, Aplisens, Endress+Hauser, Czaki, APAR,
- Controllers and automation systems – B&R, Siemens.
Examples of completed projects
Development of technology, design, construction of installation and commissioning of the installation at the customer’s site.
- Synthesis, purification and drying of di-n-propyl adipate;
- Concentration and purification of hydrogen peroxide;
- Synthesis of liquid polymers such as polybutadiene by anionic polymerization
- Synthesis of polybutadiene-isoprene copolymer with hydroxyl functional groups.
- design of process installations
- construction of process installations
- selection of equipment
- optimization of technological processes
- production process design
- solving technological problems
- automation of technological processes
- development of process control methods
- development of product quality control methods
We take an individual approach to each project, helping you select optimized and effective systems and solutions.